Thursday, March 15, 2007

Scrubs.

Even as I wrote that last post, I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym yesterday! Hopefully you were more committed. Maybe it was fate, maybe it was just guilt, but last night I was watching Scrubs and Zach Braff was doing a Triathlon to battle his 30yr crisis. I guess this qualifies as my early-20s crisis? Needless to say, he ran in biking shoes and had to be carried over the finish line on Elliot's back....so who carries who?

I made it back to the gym today with gorgeous 80 degree weather outside. I think I was still feeling some rage/anger/disappointment from the Dallas Mavs tragic loss to the Suns last night, so I had a lot of energy to expel. I was planning on spin but the teacher showed up 15 minutes late!! (bringing me to the thought that we really should be spin instructors...) So I just kept on runnning and logged 2 miles before I went into spin. We went for about 40 minutes maybe? (I really need my nike watch!)

Ok, here is where you got me inspired...

I am pretty good about running before spin because there is always extra time to kill, but never afterwards. So after today's spin session--the teacher reminded me of cathy btw-- I headed back to the treadmill and ran a quick mile. I think I will most def feel it tomorrow. I am heading out tomorrow for Utah so I probably won't get a session in. Then it will be skiing vs. Rona and we will see who wins out.

Can it be nap time now?

No comments: