Wednesday, March 14, 2007

is it spring break yet?

ok, so I started out the week pretty strong. Or so I thought before reading your post! I love this-- thanks for creating it! You are so great :)

Monday started out strong with 2 miles run before a rough spin. Yesterday I clocked an 8-minute mile on the treadmill (yeah..just one) and then decided to lift arms some. I figure that is a good headstart for swimming. ha! as long as it doesnt involve water. Went to spin and left with my legs feeling like jello....so i gave the treadmill a glance as I walked out the door. I should probably get out there for a run today but I am lacking the motivation to have to wash my hair again. haha, is that an excuse? I'm planning on another spin tomorrow though before the big vacation starts (uhoh..rona?)

So I forgot to tell you--probably because I tried to block it out of my memory-- but that guy I was talking to about training said we should be in the pool 4-5 times a week. 5 TIMES A WEEK! yeah, you can tell he doesnt have a hair regimen. So I am sticking to my plan to start swimming after spring break and then maybe 2x a week. I will try to up it to 3x a week in april but I don't think I will push it more than that.

Good luck getting to spin tonight-- what an early day you have had! I am very proud of you. We have had some crazy rainstorms this week and it finally cleared a little today. Maybe a good time for an outdoor run...we will see. I need you!

No comments: